Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question 500 Internal Server Error on Chrome only....?

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by larrybertleman
Hi All,

I am getting a 500 Internal Server Error message when i try to access my sites forum using Chrome, but not with Firefox or Safari....

Any ideas?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by TKtemp
Hi,

enable debug in your Joomla configuration and check if there are some errors displayed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds