Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Important K 2.0.3 PHP Fatal Error in error_log file

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1 by iLucato
Hi folks,
[strike]In the error_log file I'm getting these two errors:

1. PHP Warning: fopen(components/com_kunena/template/oldtemplate/images/icons/rss.png) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in .../mysite/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 3717

QUESTION: Where do I change such path to fix it, once I don't have anylonger the folder "oldtemplate". It should be pointing to "newtemplate" folder instead.

2.[/strike] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2097152 bytes) in .../administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/controller.php on line 69

QUESTION: How to fix it/alocate it? My PHP is set to 128MB.

Thanks in advance

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: strike-out first, off-topic question

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
I do not know the exact reason why you are getting an out-of-memory error but it's my suspicion that the problem is not caused by Kunena. It is more than likely that the problem is caused by another Joomla extension that is being loaded on the same pages as where you are displaying Kunena content. Check those other extensions and see if you need to load all of them on your Kunena forum pages.

Please do not ask more than one question in each topic. It is very hard to moderate topics if they cover more than one question. Thank you.

For general information about out-of-memory errors, please see Improving Kunena performance in the Wiki. I hope this helps.

More
11 years 4 months ago #3 by iLucato
Thanks for the help as always. I appreciated that. I'll check this out and see if I get to fins the issue to share later.

Regarding #1, I created a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by Matias
Hmm.. Creating a class takes 2MB of memory? Interesting, PHP seems to load some libraries as well..?

I can only say that in that case your memory runs out before Kunena really gets loaded. So the issue must be in some system plug-in..?

Time to create page: 0.502 seconds