Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved error 500

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by nick2010
error 500 was created by nick2010
hello
after trying to upgrade kunena from 1.7 to 2 , I get the following error

Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: __clone method called on non-object in components/com_kunena/controllers/home.php on line 33

The error was detected in the Kunena Component.

For support click here: Kunena Support

can anybody help me urgently?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic error 500
Hello,

Are-you upgrading to Kunena 2.0.2 ?When you get this error exactly ? Can-you make please a screenshot ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #3 by nick2010
Replied by nick2010 on topic error 500
yes I was upgrading to the version available when I posted this.
the error was shown in the front-end.

unfortunately, I had no time to wait for help.
So I restored the DB from the backup and went back to 1.7
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by nick2010.

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by greenhorn
A component is causing a fatal error on the site. I have no idea what is the correct code.

I am including line 35 which is giving error.

/components/com_kunena/controllers/home.php

$default = clone $menu->getItem ( KunenaRoute::getItemID("index.php?option=com_kunena&view=category&layout=list") );

Any ideas?

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #5 by svanschu
I had the same issue after updating kunena. Joomla messed up with the extension ID.

What I've done. Go to the extension table in your database. Search for kunena and note the ID.

Go to the menu table and check all related kunena menu items if the IDs int the component_id column equals the kunena ID. If not change it to it.

That worked for me …

Please report if this helped you.

Thx
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by svanschu.

More
11 years 4 months ago #6 by greenhorn
Thanks for the pointer. I forced through another installation and the fatal error message disappeared. I will get at this later in the week and see if I can give this a definitive solution using your helpful suggestion and will report back in about a week.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #7 by jmgroud
Hello

I have the same problem next my update in version 2.0.3 (See the attached file) :S
And the component kunena disappeared from the list of components... :(

With the old version of kunena (2.0.2), the ID for the component kunena was 10115 in the extension table.
After the update the number changed in this table : ID=10169
Why ??????

I put back the old number in the table (ID=10115) and everything works ! :)

Good but what is the real problem ?
Why the ID is changed ?
Why had I this problem and not the others ?

Jean-Marie (From France)
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by jmgroud.

More
11 years 3 months ago #8 by xillibit
Hello,

We are investigating on the issue

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #9 by iLucato
Replied by iLucato on topic error 500
I'm using the Kunena 2.0.3 and I'm all times getting the same annoying error 500 and by giving a look at the error_log file it shows:

[04-Dec-2012 01:53:20 UTC] PHP Fatal error: __clone method called on non-object in components/com_kunena/controllers/home.php on line 35

by checking the line 35 into home.php file it has the following line command:

$default = clone $menu->getItem ( KunenaRoute::getItemID("index.php?option=com_kunena&view=category&layout=list") );

Does anybody have any idea how to fix it to stop getting the error 500?

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by iLucato.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #10 by iLucato
Replied by iLucato on topic error 500
Ok, I think I just got the solution by myself. Thanks to the comment in the code "// There is no default menu item, use category view instead" :0)

Let me share the solution. I hope so...

By reading the comment I remembered that I had removed the whole "Menu Kunena Menu" because my blue_eagle was using top menus instead. So to fix what the error log was informing, I went to the Kunena Forum Tool/Menu manager and recovered the "Menu Kunena Menu" from the trash. After that just unpublished all.

So, it isn't giving the error 500 again for a while.

Let's see if it will remain with no error. ;0)

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by iLucato.

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds