Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

Solved Internal server error

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by Gabri.91
Hi, I've installed Kunena on my demo website (appserv locally) but I have a problem:
when I clic (in backend) on forum config it show me this error:

Fatal Error: Call to a member function getCfg() on a non-object in components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 2030
The error was detected in the Comprofiler Component.

Same error if I try to open my Kunena forum from menu..

What could be the problem?

Thanks
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Internal server error
G'day, Gabri.91, and welcome to Kunena.

The error indicates that the problem is caused by Community Builder. What version of Kunena are you installing, what version of CB are you using?
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by Gabri.91
Replied by Gabri.91 on topic Internal server error
Thank you for the help.
The version of Kunena is the latest (1.7.2) on your website, I don't know the version of community builder because I didn't use it. I've disabled it and now the error is:
Fatal Error: Call to a member function getCfg() on a non-object in components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 2030
The error was detected in the Comprofiler Component.
I don't know if it might help, but it is a J1.5 migrated to 2.5
More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by Gabri.91
Replied by Gabri.91 on topic Internal server error
EDIT: I've upgrade community builder and now all seems ok.
I didn't know that it was installed..
Thank you very much
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds