Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

Solved [Resolved] Fatal error: Call to a member function authorisedLevels() on a non-object in /administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/integration/joomla16/access.php on line 57

More
11 years 8 months ago #61 by vollach
It has been over 2 more days, still no answer, there is, as I said, a workaround for the same issue for kunena 2.0 which can be found in the following link:

www.kunena.org/forum/K-2-0-Fatal-Errors/...-Server-Error#128886

however, as is, it does not work for kunena 1.7.2, I wish someone could convert or adjust it for 1.7.2 as there are not language files for my language for 2.0.1 and no RTL templates for 2.0.1 so I can't upgrade.

Please, would someone pay attention to this thread and answer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #62 by kj2010
Hello,
I hope noone gets me wrong but I'm very disappointed.
I'm dealing with this serious problem since more than 2 months now and noone could help us.
Now K2.0 has been released and the K1.7 support will be stopped in 10 days.
I was pretty sure that this will happen.
The problem is: K2.0 is not compatible to my needs and site. AUP is not tested and many other things as well.

So, my K.17 has this very problematic issue and I cannot use K2.0

This makes me very sad. :(

I would appreciate it so much if one of the admins/coders could provide us a solution for K1.7 before the support stops.

Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by kj2010.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds