Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] 500 Internal Server Error

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by HvZ Vic
Hello there,

On my website everytime I make post or threads I get this message: ( www.humansvszombiesvictoria.com.au )

500 Internal Server Error
Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Access to undeclared static property: KunenaAccessJoomla16::$viewLevels in components/com_kunena/libraries/integration/joomla16/access.php on line 127

The error was detected in the Kunena Component.

For support click here: Kunena Support

Go back

How would I go about fixing it?

Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
Please see Known issues in Kunena 1.7.0 . This problem was fixed in K 1.7.1

Your Kunena template is old, out-of-date, and is not supported by the Kunena project team. Please check if you have issues with the default Blue Eagle template.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds