Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] Error 500 on website

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by pmasseycpa
All of a sudden, we are getting an error 50 when accessing forums. We can't view or edit anything on the front end. I can get into the control panel in admin, but the front end does not work. Please help!!

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : | author: | version: | creationdate:

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: The file doesn't exist alphauserpoints.xml !

Third-party SEF components: AceSEF 1.7.3

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Please update Kunena to 1.7.1 version and check if the issue persist

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #3 by sozzled
I prefer the scientific approach to diagnosing conditions that arise "all of a sudden".

I see that you have now updated to K 1.7.1 and, although you do not have HTTP 500 Internal Server Errors, you do have some errors involving Kunena. If you enable Kunena debug mode you may see more information that explains the cause of these errors.

The diagnosis of HTTP 500 Internal Server errors in Joomla (whether we are discussing Kunena or anything Joomla-related) starts by enabling Joomla debug mode and looking at any clues that Joomla can give about where the error is coming from. Sometimes the investigation also means that you need to look at your server log files.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 5 months ago #4 by Matias
Looks like you're getting some random Kunena internal errors. Basically you have some issues with MySQL (timeouts or too small limit on concurrent connections). I cannot tell which until you enable Joomla debug mode and send the error page (screenshot or copy contents) to us.

More
12 years 5 months ago #5 by christopherO
I had this problem but it resolved when I upgraded to the latest version

More
11 years 11 months ago #6 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.560 seconds