Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

Merged [Resolved] Fatal Error: Access to undeclared static property

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1 by Aaroo
Hi,

I am using Joomla 1.7.0 and have installed K 1.64 which is the latest version translated to persian. But when I want to enter my forum I receive this error:

500 Internal Server Error

Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Cannot make static method JProfiler::getInstance() non static in class KProfiler in components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.profiler.1.5.php on line 114

The error was detected in the Kunena Component.

When I enter Kunena control panel I see these notices:

Notice: Undefined variable: templatedetails in /home/londonon/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/admin.kunena.php on line 3322

Notice: Undefined variable: joomlamenudetails in /home/londonon/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/admin.kunena.php on line 3376

Notice: Undefined variable: jconfig_smtpuser in /home/londonon/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/admin.kunena.php on line 3271

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/londonon/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/admin.kunena.php on line 3273

And finally this is my configuration report:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 128M

Joomla default template details : | author: | version: | creationdate:

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Aaroo, and welcome to Kunena.

According to your configuration settings - I don't know if you edited them or not - you have not properly installed Kunena. Please install Kunena properly (or please post your unedited configuration). Otherwise, please search this forum for HTTP 500 Internal Server Error to see what other suggestions have been made in the past about your kind of problem.

K 1.6.4 (whatever the reason you need to use it) is not supported.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaroo

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by Aaroo
I think I've installed it as I see its configuration report. But I will remove and install it again and will be back soon with the results.

There is also a Kunena 1.6 translated to Persian which I can use. Is it compatible with Joomla 1.7.0?

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #4 by Aaroo
Ok this is the report after reinstalling. Does it say the samething again? :blink:
By the way it is exactly copy paste. I didn't modify it.
+ the main forum page shows the same error again. I didn't find anything similar among other 500 internal server errors.

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 128M

Joomla default template details : | author: | version: | creationdate:

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Aaroo.

More
12 years 4 months ago #5 by sozzled
Thanks for posting your updated Kunena configuration report which is different to the one you posted before. This doesn't change my earlier observations or recommendations, namely, that K 1.6.4 is not supported. Perhaps there's an issue involving the Persian language features of J! 1.7 and/or Kunena. I would not know. As far as I know, the only version of Kunena that is the most compatible with J! 1.7 is K 1.7.0.

You should enable Joomla's debug mode - this is the advice we have always given when people ask about HTTP 500 Internal Server Errors - to see if there's any further information that explains why things are not working.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaroo

More
12 years 4 months ago #6 by Aaroo
Thank you for your help. I upgraded to K 1.7.0 and the problem is solved.

More
12 years 4 months ago #7 by geoff
hey im getting the same error
this is my configuration settings
p.s i was wondering how can i check my php error log. I went back into the hosting control panel and i cant see anything about php error reporting

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 10M

Joomla default template details : beez_20 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.0 | Build: 5135 | Version name: Tale | Kunena detailled configuration:

More
12 years 4 months ago #8 by geoff
continuing my diagnostics i get the error message

Fatal Error: Access to undeclared static property: KunenaAccessJoomla16::$viewLevels in components/com_kunena/libraries/integration/joomla16/access.php on line 127

More
12 years 4 months ago #9 by geoff
ok i found this

If you get error when replying topic in Joomla 1.6/1.7:

Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Access to undeclared static property: KunenaAccessJoomla16:: $ viewLevels in components/com_kunena/libraries/integration/joomla16/access.php on line 127

For support click here: Kunena Support

The file is located in : /administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/integration/joomla16/access.php

You need to edit above file and change line 19 by adding "static" into it:

protected static $viewLevels = false;

I am trying to access this file to edit it and it will not allow me to edit this file is there a way to do this?
The following user(s) said Thank You: caron_k

More
12 years 4 months ago #10 by xillibit
Hello,

Maybe you have a right issue, what is operating system ? In which path is installed Joomla! .?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds