Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Topic closed by moderator - non-responsive reply] path way to edit

More
14 years 16 hours ago - 13 years 11 months ago #1 by archi
Hi my name is rich and I just went live with Harleytalk.us forum. I have completed almost all of the editing I want to do; however, I cannot find a way to go into my administrator and edit the “About Us and Contact” buttons, which are on top of my page.

Can someone please help?

Thank you
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic closed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 15 hours ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: path way to edit
What version of Kunena are you using and what Kunena template are you using? :dry:

Help is not provided for K 1.0.x.

More
14 years 14 hours ago #3 by archi
Replied by archi on topic Re: path way to edit
im not really sure. i just got the template, how do i find out which version i have

More
14 years 12 hours ago - 14 years 12 hours ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: path way to edit
This is forum for Kunena. The website information in your user profile does not point to a real site (so I can't even see what you're using to be able to help you) - what's this "harleytalk.us" forum you mention. I don't understand what you mean by "About Us" and "Contact" buttons - these don't exist in any standard version of Kunena. What installation package did you download and install?
Last edit: 14 years 12 hours ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5 by archi
Replied by archi on topic Re: path way to edit
Harleytalk.us is the domain name fr the forum. it is a forum for Harley owners who are police officers. as for the package, i have no clue. i had a gentlemen put the forum together for me from elance.

More
13 years 11 months ago #6 by sozzled
I suggest you contact the person who setup your website and ask what "package was installed." Because you have provided no information about your website, and because I doubt that your problem has anything to do with Kunena, I am closing this topic. For future reference, please read K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

I'm sorry that we weren't able to assist you on this occasion.

Time to create page: 1.058 seconds