Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for any of the products contained herein. For product support you should visit the developer's website.

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use various third-party products with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of other Joomla extensions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Xmap - Kunena Plugin problems

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #21 by Smirnov
Hi, iseca.
Update a plug-in. Load the version for kunena 3*.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Smirnov.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gamer Templates

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #22 by iseca
Replied by iseca on topic Xmap - Kunena Plugin problems
Hi Smirnov, I have created a exact copy of my site in a testing host. Would you want to see it and do some tries?
I don't see uddeim or any other PM system here; you can write me to contactoplaystationline-gmail.com and I will give you the credentials.

To ensure it's you, edit your previous post and say that you have written me, please.

Thank you!
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by iseca.

More
10 years 7 months ago #23 by Smirnov

iseca wrote: Would you want to see it and do some tries?

No.
I am sorry.
The plug-in is provided ' "as is" ', and I do not provide support.

More
10 years 7 months ago #24 by iseca
Of course, it's not for support, it's only if you want to ensure that it doesn't work (for me) in K3.0.2, and to see which is my configuration.
It was only if it could help you to adapt the plugin to this version, or to see that the problem is mine and don't do nothing.

Regards.

More
10 years 7 months ago #25 by marijone
Hi, everyone! I had the same problem and I fixed it thanks to you. Your information was very useful. Thanks again)

More
10 years 5 months ago #26 by stumpy_dan

iseca wrote: Hi again!

Now I have updated to 3.0.2 from 2.x, but for me, if Kunena menu is not in first position in component parameters, it doesn't show the forum topics and replies in XML map (In "normal web" map, it does).

Thank you!!

I have the same problem. it does nto show in xml map but does show in normal web map!!.

I am not sure what is meant by "if Kunena menu is not in first position in component parameters" how do you do that?

More
10 years 5 months ago #27 by iseca

stumpy_dan wrote:

iseca wrote: Hi again!

Now I have updated to 3.0.2 from 2.x, but for me, if Kunena menu is not in first position in component parameters, it doesn't show the forum topics and replies in XML map (In "normal web" map, it does).

Thank you!!

I have the same problem. it does nto show in xml map but does show in normal web map!!.

I am not sure what is meant by "if Kunena menu is not in first position in component parameters" how do you do that?

Hi Stumpy,
If you go to Components - Xmap and edit your map, at right, you see the Menus you have to be shown in Xmap. Drag & Drop the menus to change the ordering and put the Kunena menu in first position.

Hope this helps,
Best regards!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stumpy_dan

More
9 years 6 months ago #28 by Gastalver
Nevertheless, thank you very much Smirnov for your effort.

More
9 years 1 month ago #29 by emeyer
thank you very much, though I just noticed the same problem, and I am using a split menu on my site, so I cant edit the file. I'm looking at the php and seeing if there is a simple solution.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #30 by emeyer
What I did was replace the getCategoryTree() furnciton from the 2.5 plugin with the one from the 3.0 version and it works fine.

<EDIT> Apologies, I had forgotten I had already edited an earlier version of this plugin five years ago. I added the improvments, and here it is,but note my version only works if there are not forum subcategories and there are menu itmes for each caegory. However, it also improves on the original version by not duplicating forum categories if they exist.
Code:
<?php class xmap_com_kunena{ static $profile; static $config; // called before a menu item is printed. We use it to set the proper uniqueid for the item function prepareMenuItem($node, &$params){$link_query = parse_url($node->link); parse_str(html_entity_decode($link_query['query']), $link_vars); $catid = intval(JArrayHelper::getValue($link_vars, 'catid', 0)); $id = intval(JArrayHelper::getValue($link_vars, 'id', 0)); $func = JArrayHelper::getValue($link_vars, 'func', '', ''); if($func = 'showcat' && $catid){ $node->uid = 'com_kunenac'.$catid; $node->expandible = false; } elseif($func = 'view' && $id){ $node->uid = 'com_kunenaf'.$id; $node->expandible = false; } } function getTree($xmap, $parent, &$params){ if($xmap->isNews)return false; if(!xmap_com_kunena::loadKunenaApi())return false; if(!self::$profile){ self::$config = KunenaFactory::getConfig(); self::$profile = KunenaFactory::getUser(); } $user = JFactory::getUser(); $catid = 0; $link_query = parse_url($parent->link); if(!isset($link_query['query']))return; parse_str(html_entity_decode($link_query['query']), $link_vars); $view = JArrayHelper::getValue($link_vars, 'view', ''); $layout = JArrayHelper::getValue($link_vars, 'layout', ''); $catid_link = JArrayHelper::getValue($link_vars, 'catid', 0); if($view == 'category' AND (!$layout OR 'list' == $layout)){ if(!empty($catid_link)){ $link_query = parse_url($parent->link); parse_str(html_entity_decode($link_query['query']), $link_vars); $catid = JArrayHelper::getValue($link_vars, 'catid', 0); }else{ $catid = 0; } // Get ItemID of the main menu entry of the component $component = JComponentHelper::getComponent('com_kunena'); $menus = JApplication::getMenu('site', array()); $items = $menus->getItems('component_id', $component->id); foreach($items as $item){ if(@$item->query['view'] == 'home'){ $parent->id = $item->id; break; } } }else{ return true; } $priority = JArrayHelper::getValue($params, 'cat_priority', $parent->priority); $changefreq = JArrayHelper::getValue($params, 'cat_changefreq', $parent->changefreq); if($priority == '-1')$priority = $parent->priority; if($changefreq == '-1') $changefreq = $parent->changefreq; $params['cat_priority'] = $priority; $params['cat_changefreq'] = $changefreq; $jVersion = new JVersion(); if($jVersion->isCompatible('3.1')) $params['groups'] = implode(',', $user->getAuthorisedViewLevels()); else{ $params['groups'] = implode(',', $user->authorisedLevels()); } $priority = JArrayHelper::getValue($params, 'topic_priority', $parent->priority); $changefreq = JArrayHelper::getValue($params, 'topic_changefreq', $parent->changefreq); if($priority == '-1')$priority = $parent->priority; if($changefreq == '-1')$changefreq = $parent->changefreq; $params['topic_priority'] = $priority; $params['topic_changefreq'] = $changefreq; $ordering = JArrayHelper::getValue($params, 'topics_order', 'ordering'); if(!in_array($ordering, array('id', 'ordering', 'time', 'subject', 'hits'))) $ordering = 'ordering'; $params['topics_order'] = 't.`'.$ordering.'`'; $params['include_pagination'] = ($xmap->view == 'xml'); $params['limit'] = ''; $params['days'] = ''; $limit = JArrayHelper::getValue($params, 'max_topics', ''); if(is_numeric($limit))$params['limit'] = $limit; $days = JArrayHelper::getValue($params, 'max_age', ''); $params['days'] = false; if(is_numeric($days))$params['days'] = ($xmap->now - (intval($days) * 86400)); $params['table_prefix'] = xmap_com_kunena::getTablePrefix(); xmap_com_kunena::getCategoryTree($xmap, $parent, $params, $catid); } function getCategoryTree($xmap, $parent, &$params, $parentCat){ $db = JFactory::getDBO(); $catlink = 'index.php?option=com_kunena&amp;view=category&amp;catid=%s&Itemid=' .$parent->id; $toplink = 'index.php?option=com_kunena&amp;view=topic&amp;catid=%s&amp;id=%s&Itemid=' .$parent->id; $categories = KunenaForumCategoryHelper::getChildren($parentCat); $xmap->changeLevel(1); $topics = KunenaForumTopicHelper::getLatestTopics($parentCat, 0, ($params['limit'] ? (int)$params['limit'] : PHP_INT_MAX), array('starttime', $params['days'])); foreach($topics[1] as $topic){ $node = new stdclass; $node->id = $parent->id; $node->browserNav = $parent->browserNav; $node->uid = 'com_kunenat'.$topic->id; $node->name = $topic->subject; $node->priority = $params['topic_priority']; $node->changefreq = $params['topic_changefreq']; $node->modified = intval($topic->last_post_time); $node->link = sprintf($toplink, $topic->category_id, $topic->id); $node->expandible = false; $node->secure = $parent->secure; $xmap->printNode($node); } $xmap->changeLevel(-1); } private static function loadKunenaApi(){ if(!defined('KUNENA_LOADED')){ jimport('joomla.application.component.helper'); if(!JComponentHelper::isEnabled('com_kunena', true))return false; $kunena_api = JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR.'/components/com_kunena/api.php'; if(!is_file($kunena_api))return false; require_once ($kunena_api); } return true; } function getKunenaMajorVersion(){ static $version; if(!$version){ if(class_exists('KunenaForum'))$version = KunenaForum::versionMajor(); elseif(class_exists('Kunena'))$version = substr(Kunena::version(), 0, 3); } return $version; } function getTablePrefix(){ return '#__kunena'; } }
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by emeyer.

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds