Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Question Don't like the new template

More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by Oscarfishlover
I've been testing on another one of my websites and have successfully upgraded to the latest kunena 5. However, it seems I am not alone in not liking this new template. It's just very white and boring and basically just looks anaemic. It seems that there aren't many people who have designing templates yet. I did go to one website but ended up leaving because I seemed to be going round in circles trying to find their templates.

I'm sure that I will really enjoy the new version eventually, but I'm leaving 4 0.12 in place until there's a template I like.

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zemran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by Silencer2010
Yeah, the new templates are very bad for us, too..

More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by Oscarfishlover
I have since updated to the latest version of Joomla! and kunena. There are a few places making templates for kunena five, but I've not seen any that really float my boat.

To be perfectly honest with you I think a lot of forums have had their day. I'm seriously thinking about removing my forum if it doesn't pick up a little bit in the next six months. People are tending to go over to Facebook groups more than use forum nowadays. It's a shame really, there are so many idiots on Facebook, loose we could have some control over what people said on our forums.

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

More
6 years 6 months ago #4 by riberry
Replied by riberry on topic Don't like the new template
Need to change the template asap.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds