Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Question Crypsis too hard to read and navigate,

More
7 years 8 months ago #11 by 810
@michael i have just changed the login bar, now you see also a login link on top

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #12 by sozzled
Here are a few initial impressions and suggestions:

1) reduce the line-height overall
2) reduce the amount of wasted space in the site template ( e.g. move the top banner ad above the forum menu and reduce the padding and margins surrounding it)
3) reduce the line-height in the forum announcement: for example, when people go to the Recent Topics view, let them see the recent topics without all that extraneous interference; reduce the amount of scrolling down in order to see the actual topics themselves;
4) fix up the top menu so that the line breaks don't occur as they do when viewing the site on an iPad;
5) corrent the errors in the mobile-view menu (white font on a white background is not a good look);
6) restore the footer menu items for the terms of use and team pages (by the way, you lost the paragraph numbering on the terms of use page but I can help you get it back again, if you're interested).

More
7 years 8 months ago #13 by 810
3) You have big white spaces, if you use adblocker, So until our ads seller is added to the list, you will see big white space. That's better then a modal that you are using adblocker.

More
7 years 8 months ago #14 by sozzled
I don't use any ad blocker software and so I don't know how this relates to my remarks/suggestion.

This is what people see when they go to the Recent Topics page:

(Image reduced 50% from original).

Ask yourself the question: If you were a visitor to this website looking to see what were the latest issues being discussed on the forum, why should you have to scroll down a full page in order to see those things?
Attachments:

More
7 years 8 months ago #15 by ChaosHead
New site on mobile phone. I can't use it, I allways see only stycky logo and menu :(
Attachments:

More
7 years 8 months ago #16 by 810
I have fixed some mobile issues

More
7 years 8 months ago #17 by WolfgangOWL
It's getting worse. On my notebook I can only guess where the forum menu is. On my tablet there is no forum menu at all.

More
7 years 8 months ago #18 by WolfgangOWL
As you can see: no Forum menu.

Attachments:

More
7 years 8 months ago #19 by 810
ok, I have fixed the most issue, try now

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #20 by WolfgangOWL
I tried again. In landscape view the font is very small. The login menu item is not visible.

In portrait view there is no forum menu at all.

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by WolfgangOWL.

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds