Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Merged Templating choices - including 3rd party designs - for Kunena

More
10 years 8 months ago #21 by Red Revenger
I can't find Kunena 3.0 forum templates. I would like to buy one of them. Could you tell me sites with Kunena 3.0 templates? Spend 2 days for Internet surfing and found Kunena 2.0 templates only or non-response partners.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #22 by Red Revenger
It's very interesting nobody answered me during last 2 days.

There are no any templates for the Kunena 3.0? Is this software not so popular as describe?

It's very interesting...

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #23 by Shimei
tigracon.com

but the templates for Kunena are for yootheme and Rockettheme templates, but nonetheless, they are 3.0. You can view it in action by clicking my link below, the forum uses it and Joomla Rockettheme.

Rumor is, Rockettheme will come out with K. templates. Can't wait to see them.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Shimei.

More
10 years 8 months ago #24 by sozzled

Red Revenger wrote: It's very interesting nobody answered me during last 2 days.

Less than one day! Let's not exaggerate and blow things out of proportion. ;)

I am in the process of putting together a meaningful and helpful reply for you. Please be aware that this topic has the potential to be misused as an opportunity for people to "advertise" the availability of third-party products contrary to the terms of use that apply in relation to advertising.

Any reasonable search of the internet using Google, or examination of the listings in the JED , should produce something if you are in a hurry and you cannot wait for a more considered, thought-out response. Please be patient. I'm considering how best to respond to your request for information as, I am sure, are others.

More
10 years 8 months ago #25 by Red Revenger

sozzled wrote:

Red Revenger wrote: It's very interesting nobody answered me during last 2 days.

Less than one day! Let's not exaggerate and blow things out of proportion. ;)

I am in the process of putting together a meaningful and helpful reply for you. Please be aware that this topic has the potential to be misused as an opportunity for people to "advertise" the availability of third-party products contrary to the terms of use that apply in relation to advertising.

Any reasonable search of the internet using Google, or examination of the listings in the JED , should produce something if you are in a hurry and you cannot wait for a more considered, thought-out response. Please be patient. I'm considering how best to respond to your request for information as, I am sure, are others.

Dear Moderator,

1. Now, I know that you're prepearing information for me. I didn't know that I should sent 2 post to get this information.

2. Are you searching Kunena 3.0 templates by yourself via Google before recommend it to me? I did it before write this post. I'm not flood generator. There are a lot of links to Kunena templates for the 2.0 version, there is link to Tigra tool with some templates (but information is not clear for me about is it real Kunena 3.0 templates incide or just control elements for the creating such templates).
By the way, I sent request to Tigra guys via their web form on web site. I got nothing during last 2 days - it's very important for me to understand are their template supports cyrillic characters or not.

3. I don't want to advert anything here. I just want to get information intime or to get hopes that I get information under sometimes.. ANY INFORMATION: name of template, name of author.. I'm ready to search it by myself via Google, or any other search engine..
You have Kunena 3.01 already, but you don't have any information about templeates partners for this version. Is it my fault?

Anyway, thank you for your reply. Hope my comments will help you to make your addon more effeciently for all users.

More
10 years 8 months ago #26 by Red Revenger
Thank you, Shimei.

Now, I'm thinking to uninstall Kunena 3.01 and will return back to Kunena 2.0 because it's more easy to find templates for this version.

I can't understand "nearest future". I understand "under one month" or "under one year" or "under one week".

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #27 by sozzled

Red Revenger wrote: I'm thinking to uninstall Kunena 3.01 and will return back to Kunena 2.0 because it's more easy to find templates for this version..

As you like. If that is the case - and you are no longer interested in K 3.0 - then I will not spend any more time preparing an answer for you.

You should know three things:

1) K 3.0 is now used in more places than K 2..0; K 3.0 is used here, at this website, for example.

2) Support for k 2.0 will cease on 31 August this year and soon there will be no place to ask questions on this forum about any problems you may be having with K 2.0.

3) The Kunena project does not have officially have partners to produce templates for Kunena. Revenue for the project comes from our advertisers and from those who generously donate to our work. Our official "word" about advertising on this site is in the terms of use and "Fair use" advertising policy .

The Kunena project does not endorse, recommend or comment on the work of other developers who are not affiliated with the project. There is no company behind Kunena; everyone who contributes to Kunena is a hobbyist, enthusiast or professional web developer who gives their time freely to this project - volunteers every one of us. Our hope is to make Kunena the most reliable, scalable, durable and robust forum component for Joomla that we can make it and to give people the best solution to meeting their forum needs. The forum is a self-help community-driven resource for users to help one another. Our job, in moderating the forum, is not necessarily to answer every question but, rather, to point people in the right direction where they can find the answer.

Red Revenger wrote: Is this software not so popular as describe?

See Popular Extensions .
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #28 by Red Revenger
Ok. I understand it.

I just try to find "the right direction where they can find the answer". And I'm still hope to find it before end of this week. :)
Today morning I was thinking that nobody creating the templates for the Kunena 3.0x before your replies. But now, situation is changed.. ;)
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Red Revenger.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #29 by sozzled

Red Revenger wrote: I just try to find "the right direction where they can find the answer". And I'm still hope to find it before end of this week.

Is there something particularly wrong with the Blue Eagle template? Have you tried Joomlancers ? Perhaps someone can built a template to your specifications? There will be a new, supported, template in K 3.1. I do not know what more I can say if you are have stated, very clearly, your intentions to abandon K 3.0 and go back to K 2.0. The only thing I can say is good luck and I hope everything works out for you.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red Revenger

More
10 years 8 months ago #30 by Jiminimonka
As Kunena 3.0 is fairly new, the places that develop 3rd party templates for it have not made any at the moment. Once Kunena 3.1 is release with its new template (its shiny and you will like it) there will most likely be a lot more Kunena 3.1 templates out there for you to choose from. Hope this helps :)

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red Revenger

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds