Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Merged Templating choices - including 3rd party designs - for Kunena

More
11 years 4 months ago #11 by Robotower
Default Kunena template are good, but where can find some more detailded kunena template? With more css on them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #12 by sozzled

More
11 years 2 months ago #13 by AllTogether
Don't exists free templates for kunena 2.x?

More
11 years 2 months ago #14 by 9themestore
Hi,

I you want to use free template, you can use the default template. I think, it's very cool.

Regards

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #15 by AllTogether
Yes, but my joomla's template have the red and black as main colours, so the blue is unaesthetic
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by AllTogether.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #16 by 9themestore
Hi AllTogether,

If the joomla template are using red and black color, i think you can find more template at my website.

Regards

- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Name of website removed - see terms of use.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #17 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, AllTogether, and welcome to Kunena.

As you can see, your question has been asked and answered before in this topic. There are many free Kunena templates available if you would like to search the Internet for them. Advertising, within the forum, about where you can obtain free templates is expressly forbidden but you might like to look at the links on the right-hand side of this page where people can advertise their products - whether or not those products are free is irrelevant - that may have something you could be interested in. Of course, the main difficulty with using someone else's free template is that these "free" things are not maintained or supported as well as products that you buy from a reputable template developer. However, that's your problem, not mine, fortunately. ;)
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 2 months ago #18 by mindriot
Well this thread had some life in it!

Speaking of ads on the side there ....

Blimey, looks like templatekunena rose from the dead then! Who is running it now?

More
10 years 9 months ago #19 by jdtoppin
I would say the best way to get the template you want is to learn some basic CSS and make the changes you want to see. I started off with a pretty basic look, but have evolved my template to how I like it as of now: www.stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum - Best viewed in Chrome/Firefox. This is coming from someone that didn't have a ton of previous knowledge of styling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

More
10 years 9 months ago #20 by 9themestore
Hi jdtoppin,

Yes i agree with you. The great site and nice forum template.

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds