Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics contains old discussions (generally more than one year ago or based on circumstances that subsequently changed) or topics resolved in other ways. Topics moved into this category are closed from further discussion.

Solved "Danger: Malware ahead! Google Chrome has blocked access to this page"

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #1 by MusicInMe
Probably Chrome going made, but trying not to let me open Kunena.org forum

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Jiminimonka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Looks like one of those random things google throws up sometimes, I tested this on Chrome and IE (ugh I hate IE) and Firefox and no such message for me.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MusicInMe

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by sozzled
Several members of the Kunena team reacted swiftly to verify that there is, in fact, no malware content at www.kunena.org . The team used a range of web-browsers to verify that there were no pages on this site that contribute to the message that appears in msg #1 of this topic.

I can also verify that, using Google Chrome 29.0.1547.57 I do not get the message as illustrated in msg #1 of this topic when I go to this site. We are not saying that the claim was without foundation - obviously not if we are to accept the authenticity of the screenshot shown earlier - but, it is more likely that this was the result of a "false positive" from a Google Chrome add-in that is installed in the user's browser.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MusicInMe

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by MusicInMe
I think someone used my PC to visit some suspicious website which messed up with my Chrome (cockies or something like) . Because yesterday almost any link I have opened brought me this information.

So sorry guys for this little commotion caused by careless use of a computer ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jiminimonka

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #5 by JenniferBroodman
I had also faced such kind of difficulties of with chrome..I have checked my security setting and disable all the suspicious settings.. :) :)

*** Moderator's comment ***

We removed the suspicious advertising links contained in this account's signature. Please be aware that posting links to commercial sites that have nothing in common with Joomla or Kunena will be seen as advertising that is contrary to the terms of use that people agree to when they join this site.

*** Comment ends ***
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds