Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Kunena speaks your language so check out our localised categories below.

Some categories may be locked because there is no-one to moderate the topics. We apologise for any inconvenience that this causes.

If you feel that you have the skill and the time to moderate any of these areas, please apply to join our moderation team (details are on our team page.

Loved Russian

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #1 by gagauzvf
Russian was created by gagauzvf
Hi!
I am working about a new multilingual site on Joomla 2.5. Everything is good and all the menus are working in 3 languages BUT! I don't know how to make the forum topics multilingual. Somebody Help me!

Всем привет! Просто нужно было создать ветку для русских пользователей Kunena - вот, теперь есть. К делу:
Делаю многоязычный сайт на Joomla 2.5 с использованием Kunena 3.06. Все менюшки работают на трех языках, все четко, а как темы сделать тоже на трех языках то? Помогите чтоли! :laugh:
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by gagauzvf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds