Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question K 1.6R3 Community Builder error

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by jodin
Hey... Idk if you are interested, But I have Community Builder 1.2.3 and CBSubs installed. When I am in the back end and click on a username to edit their subscription, I am getting this WSOD:

Fatal error: Interface 'iKunena' not found in /home/mysitedir/public_html/myurl.com/administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/api.php on line 17

I have no problem viewing/editing users in Joomla, just the CB backend. I am running K1.6R3...
oh, also...the CODE bbcode button is not working correctly on this forum.

I hope I posted this in the correct forum....

-j

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jodin

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by jodin
Perfect! Solved!!

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by TazCook
I dont understand how everyone else could have this simply fixed and my site it doesn't work! is there something Im missing here?

More
13 years 4 months ago #5 by sozzled
TazCook: What version of Kunena are you using? This discussion topic is all about Kunena 1.6 RC3; this version is not supported any more.

More
13 years 4 months ago #6 by TazCook
I'm using the most recent verision of kunean and I'm also using community builder.. Check out my website if you could take a loook and help that would be amazing!

www.actclan.org

More
13 years 4 months ago #7 by TazCook
Is there a newer update I could install?

More
13 years 4 months ago #8 by xillibit
Yes, you could use CB 1.3.1

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.580 seconds