Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question User post count in JomSocial profile?

More
14 years 1 month ago #1 by fullstackedpoker
One of the only downfalls of having the profile in Kunena set to JomSocial profile is that it does not display any information regarding the forum. Only information regarding JomSocial. Is there any way to possible display a users forum post counts, a link to the users actual posts or discussions, threads started by the user, etc. ? And if there isn't. Any chance we will see it in 1.6? This would be very nice addition to the integration of JomSocial.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #2 by toohinc
I agree! Please add this if possible.

More
13 years 11 months ago #3 by severdia
Have you tried this plugin?

www.jomsocial.com/download/addons/forums...cussions/kunena.html

We could add some extra stuff to this.

Author of Using Joomla from O'Reilly Media. | www.usingjoomlabook.com

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #4 by Azure
Hi severdia

That Jomsocial/Kunena plugin is an old version.

Jomsocial don't help users by not giving it a version number. The lastest version, 2.0 WILL NOT work on Jomsocial 2.0.3 and Kunena 1.6.1. What makes matters worse is that there is no reliable hack out there that will provide a critical integration solution for users.

I know there's a viable solution out there to allow post count, user ranks and user titles to be incorporated within the Jomsocial profile area. We just need a coder to leap forward and help those that are in need.

I know a hack isn't the best solution but at least this will help a lot of folks out.

"Do or do not, there is no try..."
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Azure.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #5 by Azure
PS I am willing to pay.

"Do or do not, there is no try..."
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Azure.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #6 by clairestrife
Hi, try to find this line on your profile.header.php line
Code:
<?php defined('_JEXEC') or die(); ?>

location : ..../components/com_community/templates/default/profile.header.php

and add this code
Code:
<?php // Kunena post $userid = $user->get('id'); $query = "SELECT posts FROM jos_kunena_users WHERE userid = " . $userid ; $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery( $query ); $posts = $db->loadObject(); ?>

put this code anywhere at your current profile.header.php
Code:
<?php echo $posts->posts; ?> posts

only showing user posts at jomsocial profile, i also still investigate how to add kunena rank to user profile.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by clairestrife.

More
12 years 11 months ago #7 by SinisaKrisan

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds