Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Instructions to make Activity Stream configurable in Kunena 1.5.9

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #1 by xillibit
Some people are annoyed by the activity stream and want the possibility to disable it. It's by applying the changes on Kunena 1.5.9, just extract the files in the archive and overwrite them on your joomla! installation. The changes let's you to disable or enable activity stream in backend easily.

This is the same feature which is in K1.6.0, i just backported this like a hack for Kunena 1.5.9 users.

File Attachment:

File Name: JS_AS_conf...0301.zip
File Size:83 KB

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by xillibit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #2 by MRDAdmin
This seems to work well to stop all activity for all the forums but I do not see where I can stop the activity feed for a particular forum. Is that possible?

Thanks
Mike D.

More
14 years 1 month ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

This is not possible to stop activity stream for a particular category. It's only for all the forum.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4 by MRDAdmin
ok. thanks for the quick reply.
Mike D.

More
14 years 1 month ago #5 by nirob023
hello, I have replaced all the files. Now when i change the "Enable the Jomsocial Activity Stream Integration" to "yes" and save it, it doesn't change and become again to "no". what to do now?

More
14 years 1 month ago #6 by xillibit
I don't see where is the issue, this happens for this setting only or for others settings too ?

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #7 by SlowSteady
I have the same problem - set it to yes and when saved it goes back to No.

All other settings can be saved.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #8 by SlowSteady
Funnily enough, installing these files now allows my activity stream to show my forum posts even though the setting is still showing "No".

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #9 by xillibit
I had made a mistake, the package in the first post of this thread has been updated.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #10 by SlowSteady
Thanks, appreciate it. I'll go try it out now.

Time to create page: 0.715 seconds