Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena and JomSocial. And the signature?

More
14 years 8 months ago #21 by mikem
Thanks very much :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #22 by klausre
Matias wrote:

There will be module for that very soon. Stay tuned.

Hi, whats the status on this module Matias?

More
14 years 7 months ago #23 by Oscarfishlover
Like I'm not the only person waiting for a fix for this signature thing.

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

More
14 years 7 months ago #24 by halo3montage
Nope, I'm waiting too.

More
14 years 7 months ago #25 by tessak22
Has this module released yet?

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #26 by trodebac28
Dear colleagues,

If you're using both Kunena & JomSocial, you may be interested in this.

We've just released a Joomla component to replace JomSocial Group discussions with the Kunena Forum solution. It's called ] and you can find it here:

already works with JS v1.2 and Kunena v1.5. Using this component you can assign a Kunena Forum category to each JomSocial Group, improving your online community user experience and making it easier to manage the user participation.

If your need any further information or advice, you can contact us in

Regards.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by @quila. Reason: SPAM

More
14 years 6 months ago #27 by woonydanny
tessak22 wrote:

Has this module released yet?

hmm is there a way yet for jomsocial users to add a signature in kunena?

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

More
14 years 6 months ago #28 by WinuxFF
I dont really see the point in asking kunena team to make the integration for the signatures.
I for one, wouldn't like module to do that job.
It would look stupid. Imagine the module on your site just for changing forum signature. Yes u can even enable it on kunena pages only, but still it will look stupid.
I want mine users to be able to change their signature WITHIN their profile edit page.
Thats in Jomsocial if i remember correctly right? right.
There for, we either need a plugin which will add this customization into Jomsocial profile edit page, or JS devs have to do the job.

Thanks for your time

More
14 years 6 months ago #29 by woonydanny
WinuxFF wrote:

I dont really see the point in asking kunena team to make the integration for the signatures.
I for one, wouldn't like module to do that job.
It would look stupid. Imagine the module on your site just for changing forum signature. Yes u can even enable it on kunena pages only, but still it will look stupid.
I want mine users to be able to change their signature WITHIN their profile edit page.
Thats in Jomsocial if i remember correctly right? right.
There for, we either need a plugin which will add this customization into Jomsocial profile edit page, or JS devs have to do the job.

Thanks for your time

yeah agree with this.

so we need to get a jomsocial plugin made then i think

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

More
14 years 6 months ago #30 by lelkins
Check this out www.kunena.com/forum/114-hacks/1705-kunena-jonijnm-edition-1313
I use the JoniJnm edition which has a hack/plugin/something that allows your members to set their signature from their jomsocial profile.

Time to create page: 0.503 seconds