Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Euro Templates - Free K1.6 Templates

More
13 years 3 months ago #21 by Mizunga
Is solved? Sorry, if isn´t sorry but I never see your problem in my templates...

WordPress Development and Kunena templates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #22 by tdk1nc
I've solved the problem in Euro-BRed. I guess that it is the same problem in Euro-Red.

pathway.php in Euro-BRed is missing this code
Code:
//get viewing $fireonline = ''; if ( $this->config->onlineusers ) { if ($func == "userprofile") { $fireonline .= JText::_('COM_KUNENA_USER_PROFILE'); $fireonline .= $this->escape($this->kunena_username); } else { $fireonline .= "<div class=\"path-element-users\">(".$pathway->getTotalViewing($func). ' ' . JText::_('COM_KUNENA_PATHWAY_VIEWING') . ")&nbsp;"; $fireonline .= $pathway->getUsersOnlineList($func); } $fireonline .= '</div>'; }

Lines 87-89 should be blank. Insert this code at line 88, and template appears to function correctly.

More
13 years 3 months ago #23 by Mizunga
The code is removed to don´t show the users online, i don´t have problems in my site, but must be becouse you got Joomla! in DEBUG mode.

More
13 years 3 months ago #24 by tdk1nc
Still, you may want to keep the first line and comment out the rest of the code. It will prevent problems for those users do run in debug mode.

More
13 years 3 months ago #25 by Mizunga
Yes this is really good idea

More
13 years 3 months ago #26 by TauxFu

When I hover the social networking share buttons in my template, the text is not in english.

I don't need to change the language pack, I'd be happy to just know which file and what lines of the file I can go in and edit out the Pretext, so that they just show the social networks name (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Reddit) instead of (Envalia a Facebook, Compartelo en Twitter, etc.)

Can this be fixed easily? I like the template and I'd hate to have to change it.
Attachments:

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #27 by Mizunga
Omg, error, is in spanish. In my site (in Spanish) i put the templates in Spanish, just I will change all templates in post.

Download it again, unistall your template and reinstall.

The file is in:
components/com_kunena/templates/euro-blue/view/addthis.php

Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Mizunga.

More
13 years 3 months ago #28 by Zylkin
mysocialbuttons.com site does not work, share buttons not displayed.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29 by Mizunga
Ok, let me time to find other good icons or time for mysocialbuttons.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: kristofluyten

More
13 years 3 months ago #30 by kristofluyten
I'm looking forward to your solution!

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds