Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Euro Templates - Free K1.6 Templates

More
13 years 5 months ago #11 by Mizunga
Hellow Tessak22, tell me what's your website and let me see the problem.
I'm sure is your template who don´t let Kunena Template load, or try to download the last release.

WordPress Development and Kunena templates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #12 by Zylkin
After instal template i hawe this error: Notice: Undefined variable: fireonline in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/Euro-Blue/pathway.php on line 93

More
13 years 3 months ago #13 by Mizunga
Just sorry, but I can't update the templates, probably is my fault by just my websites are hacked I will try to get it solved so fast as I can.

Sorry, and keep connected for last Update.

PD:sorry for my english.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #14 by Mizunga
All the templates are updated to the latest Kunena version - Kunena 1.6.1.

Solved:
Validator problem with loginbox
Some menu problems
Security problem with the socialshare buttons

Removed:
The Related POSTS HACK, this will be back as soon as I can, but, this hack isn´t mine and I need to ask the autor if I can use it in my templates.
Also removed the TOPIC: word who goes before every post Tittle.

ADDED 3 new templates: Euro-Brown, Euro-Red, Euro-BBlue.

JUST I TESTED ONE MORE TIME THE MENU PROBLEMS THAT LOT OF USERS HAVE. THE PROBLEM IS THE TEMPLATES YOU ARE USING, YOU WILL NEED TO DECLARE ALL HTML PROPERTIES TO HAVE A GOOD JOOMLA TEMPLATE AND DON'T GENERATE CONFLICTS WITH OTHER EXTENSIONS. ISN'T KUNENA TEMPLATES PROBLEM, IS JOOMLA TEMPLATE.

Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Mizunga.

More
13 years 2 months ago #15 by Zylkin
The same error: Notice: Undefined variable: fireonline in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/Euro-Blue/pathway.php on line 93

More
13 years 2 months ago #16 by Mizunga
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me see your site please.

More
13 years 2 months ago #17 by Zylkin
www.mobijava.lt/forum/index.html
I think that in your templates do not work "who is online" statistic in the top.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #18 by Mizunga
I removed the who is online, and all templates working with the same structure.... try to remove line 93 from components/com_kunena/template/Euro-BBlue/phatway.php

Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Mizunga.

More
13 years 2 months ago #19 by Mizunga
Also if you want can remove the phatway file to have the same view like default template...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Zylkin

More
13 years 2 months ago #20 by Zylkin

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds