Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question InfinityHU 1.6 final - a Kunena 1.6 dark template

More
13 years 6 months ago #11 by daveyboye
Hate to bother you guys for this, but is there going to be an update to the stable release?

Absolutely Love the template BTW !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pedrohsi
  • pedrohsi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #12 by pedrohsi
actually, I just checked the template for issues with the final K1.6, couldn't find any issues on localhost (the css files seemed to work correctly)

Have you found any issues under K1.6 final?

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #13 by daveyboye
Nice, they must have not made any CSS changes since RC3. I will post any bugs that I may encounter.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by daveyboye.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #14 by ender
Cool template, but looks buggy in IE8+. IE ignores background picture and fills headers with blue color :(

#Kunena .kblock div.kheader {
background:url("../images/backgrounds/catbg.jpg") repeat-x scroll left top #1E1E1E;
color:#FFFFFF;
padding:0 0 0 10px;

EDIT: problem is in \components\com_kunena\template\default\css\kunena.forum.ie7.css which overrides kunena.forum-min.css :sick:
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by ender.

• pedrohsi
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #15 by pedrohsi
that's weird, because IE8 is not doing that on my setup - maybe because i replaced the header background color in the Kunena configuration backend for this template :)

honestly, i don't have the time to troubleshoot IE, every single version behaves differently - thank you Microsoft, btw

try putting an empty kunena.forum.ie7.css and kunena.forum.ie7-min.css file in the infinityhu css folder, maybe that solves it (or edit the line with the header background in the file)

• pedrohsi
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #16 by pedrohsi
fixed a small issue with the Who Is Online header which didn't have the proper height when the user was not logged in

More
13 years 5 months ago #17 by daveyboye
Found another bug. Announcements section does not have same CSS format as the rest. When going to add an announcement, it's all white, thus not able to see anything.

• pedrohsi
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #18 by pedrohsi
indeed, so there were changes in the full version after all.

however, i don't know what's causing it, something keeps overruling my entries, and this time it's not the ie7 css file.

all the css entries are there in my files, but they are simply overruled and I don't know why and where...

More
13 years 5 months ago #19 by daveyboye
Found one more css issue. When attaching a file, the entry box next to browse also appears white. I was like what the heck earlier as I thought it just wasn't putting the file path in there.

More
13 years 5 months ago #20 by daveyboye

pedrohsi wrote: indeed, so there were changes in the full version after all.

however, i don't know what's causing it, something keeps overruling my entries, and this time it's not the ie7 css file.

all the css entries are there in my files, but they are simply overruled and I don't know why and where...

Yeah, it seems it is being nulled from somewhere else:
Code:
****/components/com_kunena/template/infinityhu16/css/kunena.forum-min.css #Kunena td, #Kunena table, #Kunena th, #Kunena div, #Kunena p, #Kunena span (line 79) { font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 1em; border-collapse: separate; border-spacing: 0pt; } #Kunena div#kannouncement .kanndesc (line 2781) { padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 10px; background-color: #35080a; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 0%; border-top-color: #2f2f31; border-right-color-value: #111111; border-bottom-color: #0e0e0e; border-left-color-value: #2f2f31; border-left-color-ltr-source: physical; border-left-color-rtl-source: physical; border-right-color-ltr-source: physical; border-right-color-rtl-source: physical; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style-value: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style-value: solid; border-left-style-ltr-source: physical; border-left-style-rtl-source: physical; border-right-style-ltr-source: physical; border-right-style-rtl-source: physical; border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width-value: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width-value: 1px; border-left-width-ltr-source: physical; border-left-width-rtl-source: physical; border-right-width-ltr-source: physical; border-right-width-rtl-source: physical; } null #Kunena div#kannouncement .kanndesc (line 30) { background-color: #ffffff; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 0%; }

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds