Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena Spam Killer

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by joomdonation
Kunena Spam Killer is a Joomla 1.5 native extension developed by Ossolution Team to prevent your Kunena forum From being posted Spam posts by Spammers .

The principle is simple : When someone posts a message on your forum, the Kunena Spam Killer plugin will be trigged. The plugin will use Akismet service to check whether this message is posted by a spammer. If Yes, the forum post will be unpublished. Also, a notification email will be sent to administrator and a confirmation email will be sent to users to inform them about this spam message. Administrator can go to the back-end of the component, see list of spam messages . If he sees a message which is not a spam, he can publish it and the message will be showed on your forum.

This extension is free . You can download it from Joom Donation Website . No registration is required .
The following user(s) said Thank You: DTP2, ChaosHead

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #2 by DTP2
Replied by DTP2 on topic Re: Kunena Spam Killer
Sounds good! I will download and test it. Thank you so far.

?? I tried, but is it possible that registration is required? I don't see the downloadlink.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by DTP2.

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by joomdonation
Replied by joomdonation on topic Re: Kunena Spam Killer
Hi

I am sorry . Just changed the setting . You can download the extension without having to register now .

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 8 months ago #4 by MindTooth
Replied by MindTooth on topic Re: Kunena Spam Killer
Will this see an update for the 1.6 RC which just got released?

• weddingdream
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #5 by weddingdream
Replied by weddingdream on topic Re: Kunena Spam Killer
This sounds great, but it has been a month and a half since the last post in this topic, will there be any update to this plugin?

Thanks

More
13 years 6 months ago #6 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re: Kunena Spam Killer
FYI

The Kunena 1.5 version will not work with Kunena 1.6 - somehow that plug crashes leading to a white page. Only found the issue after a member here gave me access to their site as it was down for no apparent reason.

Please do NOT install 3rd party Kunena 1.5 extensions on sites that do not run Kunena 1.5

Most 3rd party extensions do not check whether the SW they expect is actually installed and simply crash.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 3 months ago #7 by joomdonation
Replied by joomdonation on topic Re: Kunena Spam Killer
Hi all !

I just want to let you know that I found and fixed the one issue with the Kunena Spam Killer plugin. It is working properly now (It is using on my site now) .

Thanks,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: akukau

More
12 years 11 months ago #8 by akukau
Replied by akukau on topic Re: Kunena Spam Killer
sounds great... try to install n we'll see how effective this com to prevents the spam...

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds