Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Loved Kunena "Popular Threads" module

More
14 years 7 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #1 by sozzled
*** The software discussed in this topic was designed for K 1.5.4 and does not work with later major versions of Kunena ***

I have created a Kunena popular threads module, based on the original work discussed elsewhere , which operates in Joomla 1.5 native mode for K 1.5.4.

You can see this module in action at this demo site .

The module can be obtained by clicking this link >>> here <<<
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Corrected broken link
The following user(s) said Thank You: valandis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2 by @quila
Hi sozzled,

great work, thank you.

Regards

More
14 years 7 months ago #3 by TopCop
Great work, thanks!

One question:
I'm running my page in 2 languages, so I have to ask, if there is a possibility to have a language file which could be translated into different languages?

TopCop

More
14 years 7 months ago #4 by TopCop
Works perfect!

Thank you very much!

TopCop

More
14 years 6 months ago #5 by dcasmr
Hello ...Your popular Threads module looks great. I was wondering if you could make a latest forum module which will list:
The author name, the posted forum/thread name, number of views. Something to be displayed in a nice layout frontpage as you did with the Pop. threads.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6 by gonzaunit
thanks, there is a posibility of apply sef in url

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #7 by sozzled
Following on from work I did yesterday on a Kunena Most Replied-To Threads module, I've now modified the Most Popular Threads module (V 1.2) which is available for download at my site. The modification includes the ability to generate links in Kunena's SEF form.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 2 months ago #8 by sozzled
As a result of work I did last night and this morning with Kunena Most Replied-To Threads module,I discovered that this module would not work if it was published on a page other than the Kunena forum page. The latest modifications (V 1.3) allow this module to be published on any page(s).

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #9 by DeVillKing
Thank you very much!

More
13 years 8 months ago #10 by valandis
Thanks for sharing mate! Great job and very useful module ;)

ValAddThis - Social Bookmarking Extension plugin and module .

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds