Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Posts ordering set in kunena admin panel

More
13 years 4 months ago #31 by Tramposo
If we take a look at the table "jos_kunena_users", we can see that the ordering default value for new users is "0" (which means "old messages first). I've changed that default value to 1 ("new messages first") and now new users receive this configuration. I hope this helps.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #32 by sakaijeca
sorry for bad english
i have version 1.7.1 and i have the same problem with post ordering. It doesn't work when i change in user menu to asc or desc, it stays the same (asc).
When i change it in profile, it is ok for 1 day, and then again it changes back to asc.
I changed in detabase "jos_kunena_users" ordering values to 2 and for now it's ok, but for new users it goes back to 0 (asc). is there a permanent way to make forum only desc? Or the way to change it in detabase to automaticly change value of order to 2?
Thanks in advance ;)

More
12 years 4 months ago #33 by sakaijeca
found a solution. in php my admin/datebase in section jos_kunena_users go to structure and change ordering defoult to 2 (0 is defoult, 1 is asc, 2 is desc). all new created users will have order desc and can change it if they want in the profile menu.
hope this will help others with same issue.

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds