Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Hack for display the birthday in frontend of kunena

More
14 years 10 months ago #11 by xillibit
Because nobody in your forums users have a birthday today, you can set your birthday with the today date in your forum profile by example 1996-06-08, you will see the same things that the screenshot above.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #12 by Sebastien
I was wondering why it says "any user celebrates" and not "no one user celebrates" as no one has his birthday today :S

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #13 by sorema
i have a cb birthday module, displaying my users birthdays yet i want to use this hack too! so i've installed it, and while the module shows 3 birthdays today, your hack says no birthdays.. maybe because i'm using cb integration? how can i make this take the birth date from cb field?
thanks!
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by sorema.

More
14 years 9 months ago #14 by sorema
no solution for cb integration??

More
14 years 9 months ago #15 by sorema
i've succeded to do it myself :P

here's an hack to the hack!
this uses cb integration and shows username instead of user's realname

enjoy!

Attachment hack_birthdaycbmod.zip not found

Attachments:

More
14 years 9 months ago #16 by 810
Can somebody make a admin configuration option. Like the avatar. Now for the birtday hack, Option 1 Kunena profile and option 2 CB Profile.
thanks sorema

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #17 by xillibit
New version 0.1.3.1 for Kunena 1.5.4 :

v0.1.3.1
-Add a configuration in the kunena admin panel for choose between kunena and cb (thanks sorema)

File Attachment:

File Name: hack_birth...0712.zip
File Size:52 KB

Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by xillibit.

More
14 years 9 months ago #18 by 810
Thanks, but your forgot the strings in the language file.

More
14 years 9 months ago #19 by xillibit
Which strings have missed ?

More
14 years 9 months ago #20 by 810
for my own language:
Code:
DEFINE('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_HACKS_SETTINGS', 'Verjaardag Hack'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_HACKS_SOURCE', 'Verjaardag Bron'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_HACKS_SOURCE_DESC', 'Selecteer de bron van het profiel om de verjaardag hack werkend te krijgen');

for English
Code:
DEFINE('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_HACKS_SETTINGS', 'Birthday Hack'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_HACKS_SOURCE', 'Birthday Source'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_BIRTHDAY_HACKS_SOURCE_DESC', 'Select the source of the profile's birthday hack to get working');

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds