Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for AlphaUserPoints or its related products. For AlphaUserPoints support you should visit AlphaPlug .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use AlphaUserPoints with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of AlphaUserPoints.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Kunena 3.0.6 integration with AUP 1.9.13

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by xristo
Has anyone been able to resolve the conflict with Kunena plug-in ordering regarding the AUP activities being hyper-linked or not?

If the Kunena AUP integration plugin loads first then actives hyperlink to their respective item (reply, article read, etc.) but the kunena reply or new post is not shown or displayed in the AlphaUserPoints activity stream, specifically in the JomSocial user profile. User profiles (and user content) are a core design aspect of our community.

If the Kunena Jomsocial plugin loads first, then the content of kunena post is shown in the AUP activity stream and within JomSocial users profile (wall) but the items in the AUP activity stream are no longer hyperlinked to their respective item.

Is there a way to resolve this conflict (without upgrading to new version) and what's the fix? I'm not ready to introduce new "unknown" bugs for my currently known and identified bugs. Thank you in advance for any responses left, I appreciate your time.

Kunena v 3.0.6
AUP v 1.9.13
JomSocial v 3.2.15
Joomla 3.3.6 and Joomla 3.4.1
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Have you tried using K 3.0.8? Does this version resolve the AUP integration issues that you seem to be having?
The following user(s) said Thank You: xristo

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #3 by xristo
Sozzled, thanks for the prompt response.

I updated Kunena to v3.0.8 and the problem is resolved! May the gods rain goodness into your life, thank you Sozzled, you rock!

The issue with Kunena posts / replies being linked from AUP activity log AND showing up in JomSocial stream as well as on their user profile page is fixed!!!

This mitigates the need for the Jomsocial plugin "My Kunena Updates" on user profiles, so again thank you for listening to your users and thanks for all your hard work
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by xristo.

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds