Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for AlphaUserPoints or its related products. For AlphaUserPoints support you should visit AlphaPlug .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use AlphaUserPoints with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of AlphaUserPoints.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Create rule to add points to the author of a topic when it gets replies

More
9 years 3 months ago #1 by carlos
Hi there,

does someone know how to create a rule or already has done this:

a rule to add points to the author of a topic when the topic gets repplies

for example i post topic XYZ
then user A comes and posts a reply in topic XYZ and i get +2 points (rule: to get points by replies in your topics)
then user B comes and posts a reply in topic XYZ and i get +2 points

can anyone do this? and for how much? or if free will be very appreaciated :D if not :( how much then?
it should work with AUP 1.9.x and kunena 3.0.x
ty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by xristo
Carlos,

the "Reader to Author" rule does award points to the author of the article. It sounds like you're trying to reverse the "Reply Topic" rule to award points to creator of content vs. the user replying...interesting.

Have you found anyone to assist in creating custom rules for you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds