Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Joomla login option is not there

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1 by arifahmedjoy
Hello,

Could you please help me with another problem?

I want to have a login system like your forum has. But at my current site I was not successful to achieve that goal. I used kunena login module in position (kunena_profilebox). It is showing, but when I click on login or logout it is giving an error And the design is not like what I want.

Could you please redirect me to the appropriate topic or help me to solve this problem?

I didn't see joomla option in kunena configuration>>integration>>login & regstration . There are only two option there Jomsocial & community builder.

Regards

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_corona | author: YOOtheme | version: 5.5.0 | creationdate: March 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Login 1.7.2

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by arifahmedjoy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Why don't you upgrade to Kunena 2.0.1?

The blanked out Community Builder and JomSocial means that Kunena has not detected that those are installed on your Joomla website. So there is an issue with your installation of JomSocial.

Joomla login in the default login option for Kunena, as Kunena does not use its own login system. The Kunena Login module uses Joomlas login process.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Jiminimonka.

More
11 years 7 months ago #3 by sozzled

arifahmedjoy wrote: I used kunena login module in position (kunena_profilebox).

We don't use it there and I wouldn't recommend using that module in that module position.

The Kunena Login module is an alternative to your site login. In other words, if you want to allow your users to login to the site on your home page, then you would publish the module on your home page (like we do on this site). If you don't want it there then remove it.

If you want to allow people a place where they can login on the Kunena forum page, then simply change this setting:

Forum Configuration » Integration » Integration Options » Login and Registration = Joomla

If you cannot see "Joomla" as an option, have you made any changes to your Joomla Global Configuration settings to disable user registration? :dry:

As Jiminimonka wrote, we recommend that people should be using K 2.0.1 instead of K 1.7 particularly as K 1.7 will cease to be supported after 31 August this year.

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by camel007
It seems that:
Forum Configuration » Integration » Integration Options » Login and Registration = Joomla
Has disappeared from 2.01?
Can u point me where it is now?

More
11 years 6 months ago #5 by sozzled
Please see Kunena Plugins in the K 2.0 control panel. Questions about K 2.0 should not be asked in this category which is for questions about the Kunena Login module for K 1.7. If you are not using the Kunena Login module (which is a separately downloade add-on) then this question is off-topic.

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds