Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Kunena 4.0 Beta 2 Released

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by 810

Introduction:

The Kunena team has released the second public beta of Kunena 4.0, a native Joomla extension for J! 2.5.28 and J! 3.4. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage. Important!! there is no downgrade possible, so make backups before update.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 4.0.0 Beta 2 is not yet stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 4.0 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Ps. The Crypsis template works only on Bootstrap 2x Templates, for B3 will be availible on the download page when the K4.0 is released

Read more...
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by 810.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BamiGorengo, Klausimausi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by Gergoo
Replied by Gergoo on topic Kunena 4.0 Beta 2 Released
Hiya,
media/kunena/topic_icons/default/system/unanswered.png still missing in beta2 ;)

More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Kunena 4.0 Beta 2 Released
You have the wrong dir. its in

media\kunena\topic_icons\system\unanswered.png

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by BamiGorengo
thanks! You think its a good idea to start creating a template based on the cripsys tpl version that is includet in the beta? ore its maybe better to wait? it dont load any css files on my testserver.

More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by 810
there are still many issue, wait until the rc
The following user(s) said Thank You: BamiGorengo

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #6 by BamiGorengo
i got a bug when i use my old template that is based on the blueeagel tpl, when i view profiles. Profile view file is untouched and original blue eargle version) This View is unstyled but HTML File is Original

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by BamiGorengo.

More
8 years 11 months ago #7 by 810
@BamiGorengo thnx fixed in next version

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds