Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena 3.0.0 Released

More
10 years 10 months ago #11 by 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: betteryouthanme
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 10 months ago #12 by betteryouthanme
thanks again for the preview picture. Looks great.
Will there be a template for uddeIM 3.x? Would be cool to have the same style as in forum. Also a "back to forum" link i'd like to see.

Have a smooth week

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
More
10 years 10 months ago #13 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Kunena 3.0.0 Released
It broke Tapatalk :( :( :(
More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #14 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena 3.0.0 Released
Tapatalk is not developed by the Kunena team. Tapatalk is a commercial product available from www.tapatalk.com . The Kunena team has not tested Tapatalk with K 3.0 (see Kunena Features: Interoperability with other Joomla extensions ) and, as far as we know, the Tapatalk team has not improved or updated their product to work with K 3.0. If you have questions about if, when or how Tapatalk intends to update or improve their product to work with K 3.0, please direct your questions to the Tapatalk team .
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
More
10 years 10 months ago #15 by skybax
Replied by skybax on topic Kunena 3.0.0 Released

mlines wrote: It broke Tapatalk :( :( :(

Tapatalk for Kunena 3.0 thread , no ETA given but its in development.
Time to create page: 0.518 seconds