Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Kunena Latest: "There are no posts to display" until logged in

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by Tymcode
I've put a Kunena Latest Posts module on my front page. It reads "There are no posts to display" until the user logs in. I'd like it to display all the time.

Every category permission in my corkboard is currently set to Access Control Type "User Groups" and user group "Public". So is the module.

I can't find any other places that restrict access to that content to registered users. What am I missing?

Here's the config:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : baacg-safe | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: February 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.9

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.2 | Kunena Login 1.7.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by Matias
Did you check that you have the right settings for latest module (not users own posts)?

BTW, I think there was a bug related to this in Kunena 1.7. It's recommended that you upgrade to Kunena 2.0 as soon as possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.563 seconds