Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for K 1.7 issues only.

Merged Requirements check:FAILED

More
11 years 8 months ago #11 by catonakarin
Of course that the host does not have the minimum requirements to run Kunena. But the point that I upload the picture is I want to know which part of the host should I upgrade to satisfy Kunena? 'cus as shown on the picture, we can see that my php, joomla, and mysql are all beyond the minimum requirement. Do you have any idea?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12 by kiwi3685

Do you have any idea?

Yes, we all know, and I think we're all wondering why you don't.

Things in green are good, things in red are bad.

So, in red, your image shows that you are missing the PHP DOM Document component. That means your php installation is incomplete, faulty, out of date or something similar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jiminimonka

More
11 years 8 months ago #13 by John
There are 2 options:

1) You have a webhost: show him your screenshot and let him fix it (or find another webhost).

2) You don't have a webhost but host yourself: Find a webhost who knows what he is doing, if you don't know what you are doing your site will be hacked.

More
11 years 8 months ago #14 by catonakarin
Thanks for your help. Regarding to PHP DOM Document, do you know where can I consult that problem with?

More
11 years 8 months ago #15 by John
Ask your webhost - that is where you pay money for your domainname and use of their server.
The following user(s) said Thank You: catonakarin

More
11 years 8 months ago #16 by kiwi3685

catonakarin wrote: Thanks for your help. Regarding to PHP DOM Document, do you know where can I consult that problem with?

Try Google search.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds