Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for K 1.7 issues only.

Question Installer detected failed or interrupted installation attempt!

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by smudgie
When installing version 1.7 I get the error message: Installer detected failed or interrupted installation attempt! An incomplete installation of Kunena 1.7.2 build 5215 was found in your system. This means that the installation either failed or was interrupted.

1146 - An error has occurred.
Table 'hemlingtoncommunity_684622_db1.truejos_truejos_kunena_announcement' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW COLUMNS FROM `Truejos_truejos_kunena_announcement`

I've tried installing again. I've tried clicking on uninstall within the Extension Manager, but it obviously isn't uninstalling everything. Not sure what to do next.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, smudgie, and welcome to Kunena.

If you have nothing to lose then you could manually drop all SQL tables that have "kunena" in them. We do not recommend K 1.7.1; use K 1.7.2 instead.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by smudgie
Hi, I did download the 1.7.2 download from www.kunena.org/download

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds