Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question How do I change the colors of my template in Kunena 1.6?

More
13 years 5 months ago #21 by fxstein
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 5 months ago #22 by sozzled
Yes, I see the issue has been added with a reference to this topic.
More
13 years 5 months ago #23 by zamiran
Hi,

I've got the same problem as above. The template is default, blend setting is off, but the only the forum header color is changed. Can somebody please help? Please see screenshots attached.

Thanks a lot!

Z
Attachments:
More
13 years 5 months ago #24 by bigmike0601

zamiran wrote: Hi,

I've got the same problem as above. The template is default, blend setting is off, but the only the forum header color is changed. Can somebody please help? Please see screenshots attached.

Thanks a lot!

Z

Yes, blending is off and still does not override default template.
More
13 years 4 months ago #25 by bigmike0601
I only have the problem with Internet Explorer. When loading the page using Firefox the template manger changes work fine. Why would IE not show the changes to the site, but Firefox does??
More
13 years 4 months ago #26 by sozzled

bigmike0601 wrote: I only have the problem with Internet Explorer. When loading the page using Firefox the template manger changes work fine. Why would IE not show the changes to the site, but Firefox does??

Try forcing a page reload in IE (or empty the browser cache and reload the page in IE) and let us know if you still have the issue. What version of IE are you using? If you are using IE8, try viewing the page without compatibility mode on.
More
13 years 4 months ago #27 by bigmike0601

sozzled wrote:

bigmike0601 wrote: I only have the problem with Internet Explorer. When loading the page using Firefox the template manger changes work fine. Why would IE not show the changes to the site, but Firefox does??

Try forcing a page reload in IE (or empty the browser cache and reload the page in IE) and let us know if you still have the issue. What version of IE are you using? If you are using IE8, try viewing the page without compatibility mode on.

I'm using IE7. I emptied cache and restored to default settings and no luck.
More
13 years 4 months ago #28 by etkritikonspoudon
Is there a way to change the color of the background tabs (apart from the selected/highlighted tab)?
It looks good on this website (looks like using the Afterburner Rockettheme template) where the navigation menu is gray, but in other forums it may look ugly...

Also, is there a way to make to topic title's size smaller? It looks kind of bulky when viewing the forum.

Thanks.
More
13 years 4 months ago #29 by lafanter
Replied by lafanter on topic Problem with images
When you click on the images attached in a post, it does not show the complete image in the pop-up window. :unsure:

A website dedicated to Lafanters Lafanters.com ;)
More
13 years 4 months ago #30 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Problem with images
Hello,

Yes, it's a known issue with Google chrome, it will be fixed in k1.6.2

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lafanter
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds