Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Posting guide:

For a quick response, please give us as much information that helps us to understand the problem.
Please read first What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?
This category is for:
  • Kunena 1.7 product-related issues only; and
  • when your Kunena forum does not work.
Do not use this category:
  • to request adding to or removing from the standard features of Kunena;
  • if your question is of a commonly asked "how to" nature;
  • if you are not using the latest stable release of Kunena; or
  • ▪ general Joomla or website adminstration matters
General hints: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way .
Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category.
Also refer to the FAQs menu tab above for frequently asked questions.

Note: Support for, and all questions relating to, K 1.7 will cease on 31 August 2012. Our advice is, if you are having problems with K 1.7, to upgrade to K 2.x as soon as practicable,

Question Backend Forum Ranks

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1 by Sovaka
Backend Forum Ranks was created by Sovaka
I have just noticed that in the back end where you view the ranks, it doesn't sort by ID.

Which file do I have to modify in order to return the MySQL query to SORT ASC ?

: ETA :
Tho this hasn't been resolved, I have found that it retrieves the ranks either a row at a time or just grabs from the DB based on how IT is sorted.
I have partially fixed this issue, but that was by performing a SORT action in phpmyAdmin on the Ranks table.

Would still like to know how to change this?
Or at the least point out the fact that this should be changed for future releases for those who don't have access or knowledge to modify the DB tables.

Order goes out of whack by Adding and Removing ranks.

: ETA :
BTW, if you do a DB operation of SORT on the Ranks table, you will then need to go back and assign Ranks to users for those 'Special' ranks.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Sovaka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds