Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for uddeIM or its related products. For uddeIM support you should visit the developer's website .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use uddeIM with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of uddeIM.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Banned Users in Kunena can still send messages

More
9 years 5 months ago #1 by jthrongard
This is one of the problems that I think we have with Kunena not having its own PM system. But either way, banned users can still login and send PMs through uddeIM. How can we fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Do-you ban users from site or from forum ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #3 by sozzled

jthrongard wrote: This is one of the problems that I think we have with Kunena not having its own PM system.

No, I do not think this is a problem caused by Kunena not having its own PM system.

jthrongard wrote: ... banned users can still login and send PMs through uddeIM. How can we fix this?

As xillibit hinted in his reply, and as I have also said before, if you ban users only from the forum then they can still login and use other features on your site; uddeIM is not the forum—it's just another feature of your website. Please watch the video where I explain why it's a good idea to ban users from the site and that will answer your question.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds