Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for uddeIM or its related products. For uddeIM support you should visit the developer's website .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use uddeIM with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of uddeIM.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Joomla 3.3.1 upgrade

More
9 years 9 months ago #1 by allenjj
Joomla 3.3.1 upgrade was created by allenjj
I replicated my host site to my test location and attempted to upgrade to Joomla 3.3.1 from Joomla 3.2.3. Upon completing the upgrade I get the follow error message when attempting to get to the kunena module:
500 Internal Server Error
Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare uddeIMgetUserTZ() (previously declared in /mnt/data/vhosts/casite-581868.cloudaccess.net/httpdocs/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib32.php:30) in components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib31.php on line 33

The error was detected in the Uddeim Component.

Here is my Kunena report from my working production site which was mirrored on the test site prior to upgrade:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 660 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 360M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ja_social | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.5 | creationdate: 2014-03-09

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.5 | 2014-03-09 [ Invecchiato ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.9.5 | CommunityBuilder 1.9.1 | UddeIM 3.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Stats 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2 by Shimei
Replied by Shimei on topic Joomla 3.3.1 upgrade
Upgrade all uddeim component, modules and plugins. Until then you can disable them all. This has been reported in community builder where Uddeim has addressed the bug.

More
9 years 9 months ago #3 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Joomla 3.3.1 upgrade
Hello,

It's described in FAQ.pdf in UddeIm package under README directory

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds