Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged How to enable Threaded & Indented buttons

More
11 years 11 months ago #21 by sozzled
G'day, fczeck, and welcome to Kunena.

Threaded view is experimental in K 1.7.2.

Threaded view is enabled on a user-by-user basis. The your suggested coding does not work to make threaded view the only possible way of viewing topics in Kunena.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fczeck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #22 by fczeck
Hi sozzled thankyou for the reply. My plan was not to make the threaded view to the 'only possible view' . I still want to let the visitor decide between 'threaded' , 'flat' , and 'intend' ...

So there's really no way to make the threaded view to the default view (globally) while it's still possible to change to flat or intend (user's desicion)

I'm almost shure there's some dirty hack to achieve this. Some time ago I visited a kunena forum and was confronted with the threaded view as the default view. But I forgot where.

Hmm.. but as long as the feature is inofficial and 'expirimental' even as an optional feature, it could even get worse when I turn it to the standardview at all costs... :silly:

But I'm still happy for a tip if someone found oút how to do this... and tested it for a while successfully...

Otherwise I should simply accept that this is an user desicion so far ... but I'm looking very forward to version 2.0.

Thank you!
Have a nice time! :side:

More
11 years 11 months ago #23 by sozzled

fczeck wrote: So there's really no way to make the threaded view to the default view (globally) while it's still possible to change to flat or intend (user's decision)

You got it right. ;)

Time to create page: 0.589 seconds