Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged [Merged topic] Edit, hide, disable or translate menu items in Kunena (e.g. rules, help, search)

More
13 years 4 months ago #21 by Hurr1c4n3
Go to the backend -> joomla menu manager -> Kunena menu -> unpublish the tab you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #22 by yunie_
i've found the ans. but its for K1.5.
www.kunena.org/forum/103-k-10-template-a...de-menu-on-top#34874

any idea how to do it for 1.6?

More
More
13 years 4 months ago #24 by Laby
It looks like the menu tabs on my site does not get shown with the translated text, but only displays the english text. Everything else is shown with the translated texts.

I have looked through the language files of en-GB.com_kunena.ini and the coresponding file for norwegian but can not find that anything is missing.

The tabs affected are:
Index, Recent Topics, New Topic, No Replies, My Topics, Profile, Rules, Help, Search

Any hints?

More
13 years 4 months ago #25 by sozzled
G'day, Laby, and welcome to Kunena.

First of all, I don't know whether the appearance of English captions on your website is a minor problem with the Kunena installation or not, but there's a very simple fix.

The Kunena menu tabs are just ordinary Joomla menu items. If you go to the Joomla Menu Manager for your site, select the menu kunenamenu, you can change the text of what appears on the tabs to whatever you like.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laby

More
13 years 4 months ago #26 by Laby
Thanks,

I did not think of these as Joomla menu items. It's solved now by translating them as menu items in Joomfish.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #27 by schlogo
Replied by schlogo on topic [solved]remove search tab
Hello

I am using 1.6.1. I d like to remove the search tab but i can t find in the configuration any option to do it . Is it possible?
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by schlogo.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28 by schlogo

More
13 years 3 months ago #29 by garthkiser
I want to remove the "Help" and "Rules" tabs.

This issue is discussed in other posts. However the only solution given is that the tabs can be removed in the admin config settings. However, I see no options there to remove these tabs. Anybody know specifically where these options are?

Thanks

More
13 years 3 months ago #30 by sozzled

garthkiser wrote: However the only solution given is that the tabs can be removed in the admin config settings.

:unsure: I have never seen anything in the Kunena forum settings that affect these things? Would you like to post the URL of that "solution" that you found, please?

The "Help" and "Rules" tabs are hidden if you choose to unpublish the menu items. This topic describes how to do that.

Time to create page: 0.616 seconds