Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged [Merged topic] Edit, hide, disable or translate menu items in Kunena (e.g. rules, help, search)

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #131 by leon5wu
Replied by leon5wu on topic How to hide menu tabs?
Hi,

I am setting Kunena to fit for the multilingual following the guide from Joomla. It works good so far but, after creating the new menu tabs, all the tabs are shown no matter the user is logged in or not. Can you please give some helps?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #132 by leon5wu
OK, I got it -- changing the settings in Joomla menu item to registed instead of public.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #133 by zazazi
Hello,

I use Kunena on an Arabic site..everything is fine and the translation is OK, except that Menu items stay in Englsih...any thoughts please?

hafezamin.net/index.php/forum/index/3

Thanks a lot
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by zazazi.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #134 by Mortti
This should help you: How do I edit, hide, disable or translate menu items in Kunena (e.g. rules, help, search)?

How do I edit, hide, disable or translate menu items in Kunena (e.g. rules, help, search)?

The menu items (the text contained in the Kunena menu tabs) can easily be edited by using the Joomla Menu Manager. See also Customised menus for special cases.

So go in backend -- Menus -- Kunena Menu and rename those tabs for your language texts.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Mortti.

More
11 years 11 months ago #135 by sozzled

More
11 years 8 months ago #136 by jamarchi
Replied by jamarchi on topic Help me --- please
Hi all

I need to translate the top menu of the forum, (Index, Recent Topics .....) please see the image attached it, can someone tell me the file where are they ?

thank you for the help

Attachments:

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #137 by sozzled
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jamarchi

More
11 years 8 months ago #138 by jamarchi

Time to create page: 0.421 seconds