Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Change the "default view" of the forum from Recent Topics to Index

More
13 years 4 months ago #21 by sozzled
craig: We're sorry that you had some difficulty searching for the answers to your question. We regret that, at the present time, there are some minor problems with the search facility here at Kunena.org but we expect to shortly resolve those issues.

However, this particular question is a featured topic, a "sticky" topic, and it's a commonly-asked question. If you (or others reading this topic) ever have problems using the search feature, it's a good idea to become familiar with the sticky topics posted within the forum. They're there for your benefit to make things easy for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #22 by Positive78
Replied by Positive78 on topic Set the default tab?
The default tab is set to 'Recent Topics' I'd like to change it to 'index'

I'm using version 1.6

I looked at forum configuration --> Fronted but the option is not there ( Version 1.5 had it there)

Can you please help me?

Also I could not find the language folder. I would like to change the names of the tab, is this possible?

More
13 years 3 months ago #23 by sozzled
It often helps to browse the sticky topics posted at Kunena.org for the answers to many of these commonly-asked questions. ;)

More
13 years 3 months ago #24 by Positive78

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #25 by TauxFu
The link I have on my main page directing members to the forum used to send them to the forum index page.

I'm not sure what's happened but now it links to the "Recent Topics" page and I don't want that.

I've checked everything to no avail.

Apparently I checked everything other than the Menu Item>Edit Parameters. Doh.

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by TauxFu. Reason: Resolved

More
13 years 3 months ago #26 by sozzled
It often helps to browse the sticky topics posted at Kunena.org for the answers to many of these commonly-asked questions. ;)

More
13 years 1 month ago #27 by werner
I know you probably have written about this but i spen ages reading and cannot see it. On my website, when you click on fourm and it goes to Kunena, it opens up in resent topicks. i want it to open in indes. How do i do this?

More
13 years 1 month ago #28 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #29 by Jah Ryan
Hi there,

This may well be a very stupid question but how would I change the settings on the Kunena forum on my website so that when you are directed to the forum it takes you to the index not the recent topics?

Thanks

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #30 by sozzled
G'day, Jah Ryan, and welcome to Kunena.

You will find the answer to your question in this topic.

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds