Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question k 1.7 (on J! 1.5) category links not working

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #1 by ponyack
Hi,

I have installed Version 1.7. But the links on the categories are not working and I get a 404 error.

This is the URL that the link is looking for clubdevo.com/forum/9-general-discussions.html

We also have a K2 forum on the site, could this be causing a conflict?

I am new to forum so I am not sure what I missing. Any help would be great

Thanks

John

NOTE: we know this is an older version but the site is Joomla 1.5 and due to the size and scope of the site it can not be updated at this moment
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by ponyack.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
Both K 1.7.2 and J! 1.5 are unsupported. The best you can hope for, if you're "stuck" with not being able to migrate up from J, 1.5, is to, at least, update to K 2.0.4. Whether or not using K 2.0.4 will resolve your present difficulties, I cannot say. K 2.0.4 is also unsupported.

Sorry, but you will have to find your own solution to this problem.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by Matias
K2.0 forum? Unfortunately it's forbidden to go from K2.0 back to K1.7 -- it will potentially break the forum and it surely breaks the upgrade to K2.0.

This link does work?
clubdevo.com/forum/itemlist/category/33-...evo-discussions.html

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds