Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question View Replies

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by chil
View Replies was created by chil
Hi
How can I make guests view replies? At the moment, guests can view the topic but it seems that the replies are not viewable.
The permissions for the category are Public.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic View Replies
I'm a little confused.

Guests can view topics but guests cannot view replies?

Can you post your configuration report please? We can then take a look to see what you have done. Thank you.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #3 by chil
Replied by chil on topic View Replies
So I have worked it out ...I think.
If I log on as a guest and submit a reply, then I log on as admin to approve the post. When I logout again and view the category, I wont see the new posts untill I clear cache and purge from Joomla backend. Is this related to session lifetime which is set to the default 18000?
Report attached.

Thanks

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ja_methys | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: February 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.9

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: The file doesn't exist sh404sef.xml !

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Reveal Kunena configuration report in message

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic View Replies
K 1.7 is not supported and we do not answer questions about unsupported versions of Kunena on this forum

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds