Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Can't submit vote to poll??

More
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #1 by bigmike0601
This is my test site and have enabled polls, but can't reply with my test user account? Any ideas to remedy this problem?

oceancity2do.com/forum/tech-center/2506-testing-poll

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you post here please your Kunena report configuration settings ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #3 by bigmike0601

xillibit wrote: Hello,

Can-you post here please your Kunena report configuration settings ?

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 18M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : rt_versatility_iii_j15 | author: RocketTheme | version: 3.5.2 | creationdate: 08/01/07

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4-DEV | creationdate: 2011-03-09

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4-DEV | Build: 4588 | Version name: Rename Me for Release! | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.0.5 | UddeIm 2.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | My Kunena Forum Menu 1.6.2

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.2

More
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
G'day, Mike. I tested that topic and I can reply the topic - see my reply message.

Are we discussing replying or are we discussing voting?

Yes, I agree, you cannot change your vote or, apparently, submit a vote. I'd like to see the relevant settings for this category, please. As you issue concerns K 1.6.4-DEV, we welcome your report but, as you are aware, we're not necessarily guaranteeing that your particular version (b4588) is 100% reliable, either. We're currently testing b4667. I'll have to ask the testing team whether your situation has been discovered elsewhere. We could use your help.
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #5 by bigmike0601
Can't submit vote.

Attachments:

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #6 by sozzled
Can you show me the settings for the category that you are having problems with voting, please?

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #7 by bigmike0601

sozzled wrote: Can you show me the settings for the category that you are having problems with voting, please?

Attachments:

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #8 by thetoast
I have seen this problem before, i fixed it by making sure the Date for the poll is in the correct format.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #9 by bigmike0601

thetoast wrote: I have seen this problem before, i fixed it by making sure the Date for the poll is in the correct format.

Thanks, I simply didnt enable time span and it works fine.

However, what is the correct format and is there a way to configure this to work with the calendar feature? Currently, using the calendar to set time span renders the poll inoperable.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #10 by thetoast
Calendar works fine from me. It puts the correct date and such for me on my site. YYYY-MM-DD abd if i make it blank the poll never ends. Just wish it was centered

Maybe it has to do with your profile time and date. (just taking a stab at it here)

I'm not sure about the rest.
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by thetoast.

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds