Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena menu active Tab problem

More
13 years 1 month ago #11 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Kunena menu problem
For some reason link points to main page, not to recent page. I need to investigate it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #12 by profesionalas
There where problem from begining when I was not changed recent topics name to my language in kunena menu.
Problem was there:

Link "more topics" not working for my forum too. When in backend mod_kunenalatest I select Module Output to latest topics. When I click more topics link it redirects to forum and shows that active Recent topics tab (blue tab). But nothig showing. When I press Recent topics tab (same blue tab) it start to show. I notice that link when I press more topics in latest module are: index.php?option=com_kunena&func=latest&do=latesttopics&Itemid=91 When I press recent topics in forum link is: index.php?option=com_kunena&view=latest&Itemid=91 I use two menius, one for registerd users and other for guest. But link to forum are avialable only in registered menu. Help please.

solved changing in public_html/modules/mod_kunenalatest/tmpl/default.php
from
( JText::_ ( 'MOD_KUNENALATEST_MORE_LINK' ) , $this->latestdo );
to
( JText::_ ( 'MOD_KUNENALATEST_MORE_LINK' ) , $this->latest );

But in login recent topics link I have nothing changed and it shows same not active tab when it is changed in kunena menu
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by profesionalas.

More
13 years 1 month ago #13 by profesionalas
SOLVED IT.
In ../public_html/administrator/language/en-GB
file: en-GB.com_kunena.install.ini
Changed menu names to my language and then created menu. Now everything ok.

So there is a bug if in kunena menu You can't change names, because after it in forum menu not showing active menu tab.

More
13 years 1 month ago #14 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Kunena menu problem

profesionalas wrote: So there is a bug if in kunena menu You can't change names, because after it in forum menu not showing active menu tab.

No, there is not a bug in Kunena. It's a Joomla issue. Jooomla 1.5 is finicky with menu items.

There are a few methods that will fix these issues. You found one method. There is another method, too, written in the Wiki article Customised Menus .

Thank you for writing about how you solved the problem. I am sure that your idea will help others, too.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds