Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged User registration and/or general login issues

More
12 years 8 months ago #21 by omri
OK.

Many thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #22 by Revelli
Replied by Revelli on topic Login modifacation
Good mornig,

I speak about this forum

I would like modifed something about le login and the module registration, but i not find nothing about this.

I kunena configuration I find only the possibility to activate "recaptcha", but i don't find the plug-in.

Many thanks and sorry for my english!!
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Revelli.

More
12 years 8 months ago #23 by sozzled

More
12 years 8 months ago #24 by janaka
I installed kunena plugin to my joomla site.But when I create new users using kunena forum,I found that new user activation link does not send via email.can you help me to solve this problem.

More
12 years 8 months ago #25 by sozzled
G'day, janaka, and welcome to Kunena.

Please read msg #2 in this topic.

• nakashima_mura
  • Visitor
12 years 4 months ago #26 by nakashima_mura
Replied by nakashima_mura on topic User register doesn't work
Hello all,
i am using joomla 1.5.23 integrated with Kunena1.7.1
and i also set the mail as attached.

but the user register doesn't work,
who was facing the problem, could you please give me hand on this

Thank you very much
Kevin Gao
Attachments:

More
12 years 3 months ago #27 by felipeb.soares
Sorry for the English translated by google translate.

The Category I for example which is only accessed by people in Group A for access to Joomla, the same for category B which is only accessed by people within the Group B All Category and also accessed by all groups.

I wonder if there is a possibility when new user is registered in Group A that it automatically has all new topics and comments Category A signed automatically, and similarly for the other categories.
In the case of Category All not want it to be automatically signed in this case the user may want to subscribe to.

Again, excuse the English, until I tried on a solution on this forum here, but with my limited knowledge of the language was a bit tricky.

More
12 years 3 months ago #28 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

See msg #2 in this topic. There is no "register for one category but not for another category" in Kunena. Users register via Joomla; you decide whether they can access certain categories or not with the Kunena Category Manager.
The following user(s) said Thank You: felipeb.soares

More
12 years 3 months ago #29 by felipeb.soares

More
12 years 2 months ago #30 by fmika
Replied by fmika on topic Unwelcome users rejection
Hello, I am using Kunena 1.7.0. Increasing spam attacks in the last time forced me to disable user login.

Is there any way in Kunena how to control the new user registration process? To have the possibility to approve / to reject the registration?

Time to create page: 0.635 seconds