Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Remove all tabs from Kunena (Categories, Profile, Recent discu...)

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #1 by radojesrb
First to say HUGE THANKS to all of you, Kunena team and you guys on the forum! For such a great product!

Now please give me a hand. I need to delete all the tabs from Kunena, like "Categories" "Profile" "Recent Discussions" etc

So if there is a way help :)

Here is a image of what I need to be removed:
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by radojesrb.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
14 years 7 months ago #3 by radojesrb
HUUUUUUUGEEEEEE Thanks!!!!!

Woot..... :woohoo:
More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by Saffraan
Hi there

I notice this post comes from a while back, but I have the same question. Only problem - the link isn't working anymore... Any help? :)

Thanks!
More
13 years 1 week ago #5 by makenoiz
More
13 years 1 week ago #6 by sozzled
makenoiz: see what I wrote in reply to another instance where you resurrected an old topic (that related to K 1.5): Remove Menu Tabs .

For the same reasons that I mentioned in the other topic - to avoid confusion that other readers will have telling apart the difference between K 1.5 and K 1.6 - this topic is also locked.
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds