Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting new topics in this category K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.

Question Upload image and file problem

More
12 years 9 months ago #1 by skybax
As the title says i have a problem uploading images on the forum. The avatar upload works grate so i dont realy know what to do i tried setting the fbfiles permission to 777 bat noting.

For the moment i cant upgrade to 1.6 because my template doesn't support 1.2 mootools so any help is welcomed.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled

skybax wrote: For the moment i cant upgrade to 1.6 because my template doesn't support 1.2 mootools ...

That's your decision and we respect that. I suggest that you read the following items: If you are prepared to give a little on your determination to keep your Joomla site template that uses an outdated, old and unsupported version of Mootools then you can easily move forward. If you can't give any leeway on your template then that's your decision. I hope the information I have given will help.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds